Further to the increased awareness of Coronavirus and our commitment to our guests joining us we feel it is important to assure you of the thorough procedures put in place by our health and safety team to protect both our visitors and employees during the COVID-19 epidemic.
Whilst we know that many people find the situation a concern we would like to take this time to reassure you that we are monitoring any developments and strictly following Government guidance issued to ensure that you have the best stay possible.
We would like to remind you to check your individual terms and conditions of your booking and our cancellation policy.
We want our guests to be happy and comfortable during their stay with us, we also want your visit to be a healthy one and have therefore outlined below some of the procedures in place to support this and to reduce the possible spread of germs –
We have increased the frequency with which we clean potentially high contact surfaces including the following –
- Door handles & door plates
- Light switches
- Counter tops
- Taps and toilet flush
- Lift buttons
We have also adopted a new procedure for the following –
- Use of a high-quality alcohol based anti-bacterial spray on high contact surfaces
- Washing hands more frequently especially after cash handling
- Asking staff to wipe down shared use keyboards
- More frequent cleaning of telephone handset/mouthpiece
- Cleaning table tops more frequently
- Increasing the temperature and frequency of cloth washes
We ask you, to help when joining us by also completing the following –
- Use the hand sanitiser on entrance to the hotel
- Washing hands thoroughly & more frequently than normal
- Coughing & sneezing into tissues and disposing into waste bins
- Being more conscious about hand and face contact
In the meantime, we are very much open for business as usual and will communicate any updates as the situation progresses.
Please check the Gov.UK website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and recommendations on travel:
If you have an upcoming booking you wish to discuss in more detail, please do give us a call.
Kitley House Hotel